Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Death Race!

My 2011 concert line is weak as of late as I missed Das Racist, missing US Royalty, and probably skipping Chromeo's first set. That's alright because outside getting cultured I'm going run my ass off this year. It started with my new Garmin watch I got for Christmas and a bunch of cold weather gear. Then came the the obsessive compulsive race calendar creations. Let's see I'm doing the National Half Marathon, The GW Parkway Classic, and the Cherry Blossom Ten Miler all on consecutive weekends this spring. That'll be some serious running that my fat ass needs to train for or else it's going to be real ugly. Why? Well this summer I'm focusing on obstacle course races such as the Metro Dash, Warrior Dash, and the Spartan Race. These look intense but they're only 5K. That's totally doable now but I want to be drinking standing up and not puking laying down at the finish line, or ambulance. Gotta go, gotta get moving and best of all I think I'm playing soccer in NYC this summer at the World Police & Fire Games! Here's to resolutions bitches!
connect.garmin.com
www.nationalmarathon.com
www.cherryblossom.org
pacersevents.com/parkwayclassic/index.html
www.warriordash.com
www.spartanrace.com/index.html
www.metrodash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment