Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Taste of Arlington 5/16/10 part 2

After the race I had brunch with Brooke and Nolan (pictures soon) and soon after it was time to head to Ballston Mall for the Taste of Arlington. I don't recommend getting brunch beforehand but I just had a race and was up way to early anyway. The food was off the chain in Ballston. I can remember seeing crabcakes from Carlyle and good portioned small plates from everyone else too. Since I wasn't hungry I used my tickets for beer (Bud Light and Spring Bok Hefenwizen!) and spent my time signing up for free schwag. Most of the free gear was pens and cups but I did get a koozie so success on that front. And best of all my favorite news station, WJLA, was on hand (The Pacers Running Festival kicked off from their front step). That not being enough I got to meet a get a photo (two, actually) with my favorite anchor Alison Starling! Great weather, food, and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment