Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Pacers Running Festival



Well at the start of this blog I was going to Blah Blah about what I like to do, shows and running. Mostly it's been shows but I got in a race yesterday morning. The Pacers Running Festival was held in Rosslyn and ran to the Pentagon and back. Did I mention it was a quarter and half marathon?? Yeah, I got there at the start of the race to register and then the start happened. At least the weather was nice. Anyway, the people at Pacers put some good races together however, unlike the Crystal City Twilighter there was no post race beers! And that my friends is why I ran in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. you did a great job babe!! it must have been the AWESOME cheering section ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. J, you are the Ben Richards of DC road racing.

    " I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine! "

    ReplyDelete